1. @parisinfourmonths – (If you haven’t noticed already) I am in love with everything about Carin Olsson’s Instagram. I check hers frequently for color schemes, inspiration, and if I want to escape into her amazing Parisian photos. Carin’s photos are gorgeous and she has incredible taste and talent! We’re both 23 .. I feel behind!
2. @flowergirllosangeles – Kelsey Harper and her flower arrangements are breathtaking! (Her flower crowns are my favorite.) She’s bffs with the founder of Wildfox, and I love following their collaborations. Gorgeous arrangements – pretty people – and a cute baby.. who wouldn’t want that on their feed?
3. @jengotch – Founder/Creative Director of Shop Bando. Jen’s feed has me laughing out loud, but at the same time leaves me completely inspired. She has the greatest Instagram captions ever and will make you feel like you are totally in her girl gang.
4. @flynnskye – Designer Amber Farr created an incredible boho-chic line inspired by her daughter. Designed in Venice, and made in LA, I covet these flowy maxis, and fun printed rompers.
5. @hyggeandwest – For pattern design inspiration, I pull from Higgle & West. These wallpapers and fabric designs are so versatile and fun. I’m constantly daydreaming about how i would redecorate my studio with these prints!
6. @mondayswimwear – “If you’re in a bikini on a monday, you’re having a good day.” Designed by Tash Oakley and Devin Burgeon, this Insta will make you want to buy every suit you see. but LBH, I follow for the tan bikini body inspo. Both of these Aussie babes travel the world and make their perfect bikini bods look effortless.
7. @ohjoy – Joy is one of my favorite designers and bloggers. I love seeing her latest designs and watching her “how-to” videos. The business she has created while taking care of her two little babies is incredibly impressive. I deeply admire her work!
8. @hotdudeswithbeardsandbuns – ..because hot dudes with beards and man buns.
9. @marnanidesign – Martha is an extremely talented illustrator and painter. My favorite pieces are the ones of fashion weeks – her color and designs are so fun!
10. @hilvees – Hildegunn makes me want to pack my bags and run away to Norway. I love following her adventures and seeing a country I never thought I’d want to visit. Not to mention Martha and her husband are absolutely stunning.