While on our 30 hour road trip up to St. Germain, we stopped several places along the way. One of our last stops, and one of my personal favorites, was visiting Madison, Wisconsin. We were only there for the night and half of the next day, but we were able to explore downtown on a beautiful, sunny Sunday afternoon. We stopped at several coffee shops (since I always love to peek my head into new spots), and I thought I would share some of my favorites. We also went to the farmer’s market, which was set up so beautifully right near the state capitol. The street was lined with buckets and buckets of wild flowers. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous the flowers were, and only seven bucks for a bundle. My kind of Sunday.
Shop the Post!
Best Coffee Shops in Madison:
- Bradbury’s: Hip spot downtown Madison, known for their sweet & savory crepes and quality coffee from local Wisconsin small-scale farms.
- Indie Coffee: A hip coffee shop that honors historic Madison and supports indie music and film. Oh, and waffles.. ALL DAY!
- Porter: Your neighborhood full full espresso bar, rotating drip coffees and single origin pour overs and espresso.
- MOKA: With two locations, Moka is the perfect spot for a latte and a sweet treat!
- Lakeside Street Coffee House: If you’re looking for a bottomless cup of coffee and views of the Monona Bay, this is the place for you. A full lunch menu is also available
Our time in Madison was short but sweet, filled with beautiful blooms and cappuccinos! I hope to return again soon.