MY first ever VLOG:
You probably know that New York is one of my all-time favorite cities. I’ve always loved the hustle and bustle; there’s so much to do and see! With our limited time, we made a bucket list of a few spots we wanted to make sure we saw. We walked everywhere, ate our weight in Italian food, & saw some really awesome exhibits. (Marc even hailed his first cab!) Here’s a recap of our 48 hour trip to NY. Enjoy!
Where we ate:
The best part of roaming the city, is being able to try out so many incredible restaurants. YUM. I can’t wait to go back and finish my list!
- The Smith- breakfast / delicious avocado toast and eggs benedict
- 7 Grams Cafe- coffee / amazing almond milk latte!
- Bar Pitto- Italian, lunch & dinner / the BEST italian in the city?! Cash only.
- Big Gay Ice cream- soft serve / my go-to for the best twist with rainbow sprinkles
- Russ & Daughters- brunch / super retro spot for delicious comfort food
- Cafe Select- brunch / charming cafe with yummy pancakes
- Buvette- french, breakfast / delicious french small plates in a quaint cafe
- Jack’s Wife Freda- mediterranean, brunch / classic american fare but with middle eastern influence, super cute
- Absolute Bagels- bagels, breakfast / hand-rolled bagels, so flippin’ good
- Nakamura- ramen / the best ramen bowls with chic table counter seating
We didn’t have nearly enough time to see/do everything. Will we ever have enough time? Haha, but these are our favorites!
- Louis Vuitton Exhibit
- Neue Galerie- “The Woman in Gold” Exhibit
- MAST Brothers Chocolate- Brooklyn Tour
- The Highline
- One World Tradecenter
- Chelsea Market
- Brooklyn Bridge
American Museum of
The Frick Collection
Whitney Museum of